QuestionsCategory: Visa Run to Mae SaiVISA run Mae Sai from ED VISA to Tourist VISA
Flavien Pucheu asked 5 years ago

I have a question regarding the VISA run to Mea Sai. I have been studying for the last semester here in Thailand with two times an ED visa. Now, my study has come to an end, I want to travel through Thailand. My VISA expired (single ED VISA) on 31st of December, can I do the trip to Mea Sai on the 27th of December and get a tourist VISA? Will this be excepted to go from ED to Tourist VISA?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards